Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday 20 May 2012

New Wardrobe for Hana a Blue Fairy BJD

As the summer is nearly here I thought I would finish off a few things I had started for Hana my Shiny Fairy from Blue Fairy Dolls.

http://www.bluefairyint.com/shop/step1.php?number=608

I had started them ages ago and hand not finished them off so I got fed up of the questions

"Is it finished yet"

from a small voice and decided to finish them.

Here is a selection of photographs of them them:-



I made a pair of wide leg shorts with an elastic waist and trimmed the leg edges with white picot.
A short sleeved top with a pretty green flower also a head band with a matching flower.
Hot Cerise Pink


She seems suitably pleased with my efforts.  What a poser she is.

Summer Brights

This is a pair of shorts but I made them to look more like a "Skort". A short crochet top which is nice and short to show off her cute little tummy. Then a rainbow hat and matching bag.

Short shorts or short skirt?

Hana's New Outfit.


Then a dress, no girl could go through the summer without a new dress.  This I made in bright orange cotton yarn.  Again I trimmed the neck and skirt edge with white picot edging and a bright green chain stitch.  A tiny bag to keep her tiny essentials safe.






Bright Summer Orange

Perfect for some Flower Picking



Got through the shoot without too much trouble. All was going quite well infact until...............



Not to Worry Hana.




Oooppps Not to worry accidents will happen.  It was at the end and both model and flowers were getting a bit tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment