Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday 3 May 2012

Iplehouse Elin

Iplehouse Elin Still in Box


My poor Elin is still in her box because she does not have any clothes or shoes to wear, she does not even have a wig of her own. I really love these Iplehouse B.I.D. dolls they all have there own special expressions and Elins is so sad.

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step0.php?b_code=B20100407023028&c_code=C20110318101323

I thought it was time to do something about this. So I gathered a selection of fabrics and yarn and woke her up to make a few choices.
Choices Choices

Little Iplehouse Elin.



But of course give a girl too many choices and things just get confusing.

Mmmmmm?
There was indecision and pondering. The pink is very nice. But the green I do like green.  Mmm or maybe the red. Then a small voice piped up "I know....all three"


Decisions Can Be So Tiring



Well I made a start on one of them at least and she seemed quite please with the beginnings any way.






I have crochet the bodice in cotton yarn and will attach the skirt to it.  I think fabric straps would look good and will try to maybe make some sort of jacket or a bolero.  And a sun hat could look quite cute too.

I will try this one first then think about the other fabric and cotton yarns.

No comments:

Post a Comment