Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday 31 May 2012

New Dresses for Elin Iplehouse BID


Work In Progress
I had started working on some new dresses for my Elin an Iplehouse BID doll but let myself be distracted by things. (Both good and bad!)
So I thought it was time to knuckle down to things and get them finished, poor thing she had waited quite long enough now.
I started off with some fitting adjustments and some all important bow placements.
I cut out a couple of others to work on. And decided on a few design changes.

The hats were a bit tricky to get into a nice shape but I think I managed it in the end.
The first dress, the pink one, I made the bodice longer finishing at the waist. On a whim I made it shorter for the other two.  I think they both look as cute a one another really.
Now all that has to be decided is which is the favourite one?

No comments:

Post a Comment