Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday 5 May 2012

BJD Hats and Handbags

I thought I would make a few more hats, well a girl/doll just cannot have too many shoes I know but I think that this might also be true of hats.

So a few evenings and the occasional afternoon later.

Blue Bobble Hat

Smart City Shopping Hat

Casual Sunny Day Hat

They make up so well and of course the best bit is the trimmings. And as my ribbons, braids, beads and flowers are in such good order now.

Boho Hat

Understated Elegant BJD Hat

Another Boho Style BJD Hat

Sunny Sunday Hat


But the story does not end there. If a doll/girl cannot have enough shoes and hats well perhaps a few new handbags would be in order.

So another few evenings and afternoons and whollah....

Smart Handbag

Casual Shopper Handbag
And once again I could lay may hand on any ribbon or bead I wanted.  Well I'am just bragging now of course.
Jade Green Shopping Tote

Pretty Pink and Coral

Pink for a Lady

Roomy Yellow Handbag

I think I must have covered every occasion or need by now!










No comments:

Post a Comment