Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday 26 April 2012


BJD Doll Photography

How do they do it?
 I have seen loads of great bjd doll photographs on various blogs and on sites such as Flicker.  They all seemed to be impeccable not a stray hair in site, not a sign of a rogue wig slipping off. There are never any loose hairs or bits of fluff to mess up an otherwise perfect shot. How do they do it?
Stray Hair
No matter how many times I checked when I looked at the photograph after………….STRAY HAIRS  Agghhhh.
Rogue Fluff
Where do they appear from?
Then there are there are the malevolent piece of fluff that appears from nowhere Aggghhh!!
I suppose practice makes perfect and as I have not been at this game very long I need more practice.
Stroppy Model
Then there is the problem of when models become stroppy after a long photo shoot.

Have you not finished yet?
Things got a little techy towards the end and to stop a full-scale strike I had to supply sustenance in the form of hot tea and chocolate biscuits.

I really have had enough now.
1. So lessons I have learnt. Check for stray hairs/fluff then check again and again.
2. Have lots of hot tea on hand and plenty of biscuits in the cupboard.
3. Be very patient with models and keep their moral up with lots of praise.

I am just too tired for anymore.
The end of a long hard day but I am not discouraged, I will not blame my camera I will not blame unco-operative models and I will try to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment