Pages

Popular Posts

Tuesday 21 August 2012

New Blue Fairy Clothes


Romper Suits for Hana a Blue Fairy Shiny Fairy BJD Doll
Still a few more sunny days of summer to look forward to. So have made a couple of breezy little outfits for Hana my Blue Fair, Shiny Fairy.  No sure what I can call them? They have a crochet bodice which is attached to cut off pants. So "Rompers?" or could I use a good old fashions name like "Sunsuit?"
First one in blue with a blue floral to match. I love making these little hats they are bit of a fiddle but I like the way they come out. I did make them for my Iplehouse Elin so maybe these are a tad big for this doll?
http://adolldresser.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=205&action=edit
Then thought the outfit needed something to give it a bit of a lift so added a necklace made out of some small wooded beads. Seemed to do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment